Bidirectional Switches 1 RU
1 RU bidirectional switches to switch either one of 8 or 16 input signals to a common port or a common signal to one of 8 or 16 output ports. Due to the high isolation and the fast switching it is an ideal part of any RF monitoring system.
- 8:1 and 16:1
- 950…2150 MHz
- 50 Ohm SMA (f) or 75 Ohm F (f)
- Power Supply RedundancyPower supply redundancy is the duplication or even triplication of the power supply as a critical component or function of the system with the intention of increasing reliability of the system, usually in the case of a backup or fail-safe. In case of no failure load sharing between the installed power supplies ensures an increased MTBF.
- DEV Web InterfaceThe DEV Web Interface is an enhanced graphical user interface (GUI) to monitor and control all functions, features and settings available for DEV devices.
- SNMPSimple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a remote protocol used for managing devices in M&C Systems. Support
- High isolation and passive build-up to be used in monitoring applications
- Fast switching to allow a quick selection