RF over Fiber Optribution® Indoor & Outdoor Chassis
DEV offers Four Optribution® Indoor Chassis and Two Outdoor Chassis for RF optical transmission.
Optribution® RF over Fiber Indoor Chassis
- DEV’s RF over Fiber (or RF over Glass RFoG) Chassis can be flexibly equipped with our modular Optribution® series of optical modules.
- Feature options include:
- Integrated amplifiers
- Signal Distribution
- Wall mounting options and 19-inch rack mountable options
- Chassis size options from 1 RU to 4 RU, in different depths, depending on capacity and features.
Optribution® RF over Fiber Outdoor Chassis
- Minimize Inter-Facility Link (IFL) line losses and maximize satellite downlink signal quality with DEV’s Outdoor Optribution® Chassis
- Directly mountable on the satellite downlink antenna mast, DEV’s chassis converts RF signals to optical signals at your antenna, before line losses occur on route to indoor equipment
- Improve signal quality by replacing coaxial connections with Optribution®, or install an Optribution® Outdoor Chassis where the distance from antennas to indoor equipment is long
- Equip the chassis with various Optribution® series L-Band over Fiber module options
- DEV’s rugged, weather resistant Outdoor Frames are rated for -30°C to +60 °C operation
- Also wall-mountable